Straight-Read QUEEN, w/sultry/warm/quirky side
Well prior to a couple decades of multiple, varied on-air and VO jobs and experience, I received endless compliments on my voice tone and quality, diction and enunciation, beginning from reading into a mic on a tiny reel-to-reel at the age of 5 for kindergarten classes in my school!
I can be your bubbly best friend/girl-next-door OR the girl you're not sure you'd want to take home to Mom - and everything in between for commercials, audiobooks, narratives, PSAs, promos, etc.
- Commercials, infomercials and promos for radio, TV, Internet, and related media.
- Documentaries and audiobooks.
- Character voices: cartoons, films, videogames, and dubbings.
- IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages.
- Business: training and instructional productions, podcasts, corporate or industrial presentations, and web sites.
My strength is in my straight reads, whether the job calls for a compassionate, serious, or sultry female, or needs to grab attention with a business or intelligent appeal or just a fun, approachable girlfriend-style.
I love campy, comic, over-the-top, smarmy, cocky, sarcastic reads also.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
NON-regional, southern (southeast general), New York (general), Russian, British, Australian, and can do Spanish language projects also. NOT native-Spanish speaker - just read and speak authentically!
My Voice Experience
Spent several years in radio and television production, including on-air, promos, teasers, traffic-reporting, PSAs, commercials, Infomercials, narration, demonstration, radio drama and more.
WSFL 106.5 FM Radio, New Bern, NC
WMSQ 105.3 FM Radio, Havelock/Cherry Pt., NC
KTTY/KBLU Radio, Yuma, AZ
KYMA ABC 11 TV, Yuma, AZ
Magic 102.1 FM Radio, San Diego, CA
Magic 104.3/KGIL Radio, Mission Hills (LA), CA
Shadow Broadcast Services (delivered traffic reports to 5 stations), Los Angeles
Asheville Radio Group (Mix 96.5, 98.1 The River, 105.9 The Mountain, 1310/970AM ESPN), Asheville, NC
Bclip Productions, Asheville, NC
And have worked in theatre, including musical and improvisational theatre.
Have taken classes from the masters in the biz, as well as much improvisation, which is at the root of being able to sound as though one is NOT reading copy. I have studied acting on many levels as well.
Rick Zieff, VoiceBox Studios, Private Voice Coaching
Rick Montoya, Commercial Voice Training
Joanie Gerber, Voice Acting Workshop
Ed Greenberg, Improv Skills for V.O.
Greg Lee, Improv Acting for the Camera and Stage
Don LaFontaine, Joe Cipriano, Hattie Winston, Joan Baker and more - Secrets of Voice Over Success course.
My Studio Equipment
Computer & Software
Thinkpad & Adobe Audition + Audacity
Samson C-com Opti Optical Compressor
I write COPY, whether it's for a commercial, infomercial, presentation, PSA, narration, advertorial, etc., I can take any copy points and create top-notch, influential, quality copy from nothing and make it sound like something MAGICAL!
I can also sing! I am a moderate to high alto, also sing folksy, country-flavored, commercial pop and more (think young Joni Mitchell or Linda Ronstadt). Let me help with your jingles! :)
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Andrea Leigh by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Andrea Leigh is a Premium subscriber.
• Andrea Leigh was last active on Voice123 3 days ago