Modulated Voice, Male Female Voices, Young & Old
I believe that i am blessed with a voice that I can change with regard to the tone, pitch or the strength or heaviness depending on the situation. My years of being a choir member, as well as being a member of my highschool band somehow helped modulate my voice. Not to mention joining elocutions, Speech contests and debates.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can impersonate any voices of any actors or actresses. I have a very good memory to sounds and voices I hear, that once heard, i immediately am able to copy the tone, the pitch and the strength of the voice.
Voices include cartoon characters like:
Yogi Bear's 'I'm smarter than the average bear."
Johnny Bravo's "Enough about you. Let's talk about me."
Mr Bean's mumbling and chuckling.
James Bond's "My name is Bond. James Bond."
Spongebob's Patrick's, "I told you. You and your nose won't fit in!"
Olive Oil's "Popeye, Help!"
...And just about any person or character in a movie.
My Voice Experience
I can say that I am new to the arena, but I would like to showcase this God-given talent to the world. However, I have continually teaching English online and I do podcasts, ebooks and other audio materials for them. I specialize in narration, singing and news reporting. In everything that we do, there's always a first time. And with my first chance, I want to be good at this and show you what I can do.
I am a Bachelor degree holder major in Business Administration. I have had drama classes during my younger years and some TV Production projects for Anti-drug campaigns. I am a story narrator, a newscaster in school, a Church commentator and a singer in a Church choir, School choir and also a band group member.
My Studio Equipment
I am using a MAC Book and i have been using it to record my voice, etc. I have various apps that are useful and can be useful in my recordings.
- Acting skills
- Computer literacy - proficient in MAC Apps and Windows Apps
- Driving Skills
- Cooking Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent English Communication Skills
- An artist - a poet, photographer, painter, a singer
- Teaching skills
- A great narrator
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Maricelle Pangilinan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Maricelle Pangilinan is a Standard subscriber.
Maricelle Pangilinan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Maricelle Pangilinan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Maricelle Pangilinan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Maricelle Pangilinan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.