Was it something I said?
Commercial, Promo Trailer, Product Intro, Narration, Guy Next Door, Emotion, Natural, Approachable, Business, Baritone, Smooth, Raspy, Deep, Whisper Speak, Corporate, Tough, Mature, Authoritative, Confidence, Urgency, Current, Fresh, Relaxing, Sincere, Comforting, Call to Action, Athletic, Southern Accent, eLearning, Education, Movie Trailer, Narrator, Natural, Confident, Broadcast, Television, Trailer, Radio, Internet, Sam Elliott, Matthew McConaughey, John Hamm, Tim Allen, Mike Rowe, Tom Waits, Dennis Haysbert, agriculture, Jeff Bridges, Sam Elliot, Wilfred Brimley, deep, country, cowboy, southern, blue collar, farmer, radio commercial, tv commercial, gritty, tough
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
guy next door
My Voice Experience
Allergan, Bass Pro Shops, Ben & Jerry's, Bob Evans, Caterpillar, Cabela's, Coors, DeWalt, Disney/Pixar, Joe's Crab Shack, Fox News Channel, Jiffy Lube.
All familiar names? All recent clients of mine. And that was just thru the J's!
Also Mossy Oak, Outdoor Channel, Pennzoil, PRCA, The US Postal Service, DeWalt Tools, Sportsman Channel, Simon & Schuster, The Chicago Tribune, The UFC, NASCAR, Norton, The Southeastern Conference, The United Nations, a gazillion car dealers and others that I've forgotten.
Here's a short demo of a few recent projects:
Oh - and here's a few automotive spots:
I'd really like to add your client's name(s) to my list!
Let me drop YOUR name. Let's do this!
More work: www.DrewMontgomeryVoiceOvers.com!
Once selected for your project, I can self direct or I gladly welcome live client sessions for a small hourly session fee.
Drew Montgomery has been in voice "training" for nearly 30 years!
Beginning his radio career while still in High School, Drew has worked in nearly all radio formats.
Drew offers an amazingly fast turn-around time on his work, with all sound effects and music available.
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser 416, Neumann TLM 103 mics
Soundcraft mixing console
Avalon M5, Avalon 737sp
RME Babyface Pro
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Adobe Audition editing software
Focal Professional CMS50
Check out my voice overs for various videos:
Or... at www.DrewMontgomeryVoiceOvers.com and you may contact me there.
I sound almost like Elvis with a bad head cold in the shower.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Drew Montgomery by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Drew Montgomery is a Premium subscriber.
• Drew Montgomery has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours