Natural, Attention-Grabbing, African American Voice
Smooth, rich, professional radio quality female voice that is attention-grabbing and easy to listen to for voice mail messages, sales commercials, audiobooks, jingles and movie trailers.
Can provide upbeat, giggly voice overs for work that targets a younger audience.
Will also provide services in French, with a French accent [4+ years of secondary and post secondary study of the French language].
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - South African
• English - Other
• French - Canadian
• French - European
• French - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
South or East African English
My Voice Experience
More than 16 years
Years of experience: 10-16 years
15+ years of singing various genres of music to include gospel, R&B and smooth jazz.
10+ years of experience as mistress of ceremony for professional events.
1 year of experience doing the Bobby Hurd radio program at Atlanta, Georgia's former WAOK radio station.
BA Economics, Wofford College
My Studio Equipment
.aiff, .mp3, .ogg, .wav, CD
within 24 hours depending on the size of the project
Unknown - Click here to ask Renee Thomas
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Renee Thomas by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Renee Thomas is a Standard subscriber.
• Renee Thomas was last active on Voice123 22 days ago