Professional, Clear, Warm, intelligent, mature,
I provide product that ranges from warm and conversational to energizing or deep and stirring.
A Powerful voice with clear deep tones for attention, information, energy and authority. Crisp clear voice enunciated in an informative and narrative manner. The friendly next door voice in conversational tones. Energetic with charisma for your event or product.
The ability to convey credibility and authority.
A voice of authority.
Mastery of scientific accuracy technical messages with resounding energy for excitement. Great diction and elocution.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Utah, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Formal,folksy, high brow, distinctive, aloof, refined, redneck, wrangler, western, cowboy, military, sergeant, officer, fireman, policeman, scientist, inventor,
My Voice Experience
Voice over experience with long standing military client for training and promotional spots. Radio commercials and video promotion and advertisements. I have provided audio book narrations. I have years of experience in live broadcasts for sporting events and large audiences.
Capture the attention or the imagination with the verve and drama of a Live sports announcer, casual neighbor, concerned friend, military formal master of ceremony, rodeo announcer, parade announcer, book narrator,
Live Stadium sports announcer, radio DJ, video voice over, on camera voice talent, book narration, Rodeo, Parades, concert promotions, Demolition derby, Master of ceremonies.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own studio. I routinely use a Shure SM7B microphone, Focusrite pre-amp, Sound booth, recording computer and sound mixing software.
I can travel to another studio if needed.
I am skilled in writing and speaking. I am a Published scientific author.
I have a Masters of Science Degree in Biology.
I have many years of experience doing work for the US Army, Alpine School District, Eagle Mountain City, various corporate and commercial interests.
I have served as a locally elected official, volunteer with the sheriff's office, former wild land fire fighter, outdoor enthusiast, golf, fly fishing, camping, science and technology, youth groups, concerts, and educational groups/schools.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Vincent Liddiard by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Vincent Liddiard is a Standard subscriber.
• Vincent Liddiard was last active on Voice123 114 days ago