Unique, smooth, but Guy Next Door
My voice is unique, soft and deep but not too deep. Good for delivering your message or narration for serious, comedy, or professional communications.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Cleveland, Erie,, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Vince Oscar
My Voice Experience
I originally started by doing radio commercials, at a local radio station, for my own company because we wanted a voice that was unique. We wanted something to differentiate our message from all the others done by voices that sounded like the same guy. I sound like Vince Oscar, no-one else.
Then, other companies started to call. The rest is history. I have done voice over for radio commercials, instructional vidoes, live radio and interactive telephone systems.
I started as a front man for various bands and then did radio commercials for my company. Later other companies contacted me to do voice overs for their commercials.
My Studio Equipment
The newly updated studio is comprised of the following:
Roland VS-2480 Digital Audio 24 Track Recorder with 6 on-board effects processors.
Tascam 638 Analog 8 Track recorder with built-in mixer
Tascam 238 Analog 8 Track recorder
Digiplex 128 Outboard Effects Module
2 MXL VM 63 1" Condenser Mic
2 Shure SM-58 voice mics
1 Shure 548s condenser mic
Shure sm57 sm58 sm548s Mics
M-Audio Mic Preamp
Mackie 1604 Mixer (for Tascam 238)
Yamaha Motif ES Module
Alesis DM-5 Module
Emu Proteus 1 Module
Emu Proteus 2000 Module
Custom Built Server with Sonar 8.5 Producer Edition Thru MOTU 1706 MIDI Interface and Presonus V-Fire interface to connect Roland VS-2480 to all outboard modules.
I have an extensive computer and recording background, have also written many commercials and assisted radio personalities with writing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Vince Oscar by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Vince Oscar is a Standard subscriber.
Vince Oscar does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Vince Oscar was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Vince Oscar does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Vince Oscar was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.