Male smooth, deep. Clean, crisp, clear, rubbery.
Warm and deep for narrations, smooth and professional for presentations, instructional and eLearning. Upbeat or relaxed for commercials. Conversational, guy next door.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English - North American
My Voice Experience
Prior experience in radio including airshifts and commercial production for various clients, including auto body shops, community organizations and restaurants.
I have recorded a holiday radio ad campaign for a local Christmas tree grower in 1992, and an event voice over for the Central Penn Business Journal's 40 Under 40 Awards Banquet video in 1996.
I have recorded 4 eLearning voice tracks for a Harrisburg University graduate class late 2009 and early 2010.
Current clients: Net Effect Marketing, Dent CA dentures, Strongwatch Corporation, Saber Sports, utah.com, Rev 6 Powersports
Major in Broadcast/Cable Management - Penn State University. 1987-1991.
Radio personality, WQWK-FM, State College, PA. 1989-1991.
Radio personality, WTPA-FM, Harrisburg, PA. 1990-1997.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio with Rode Podcaster USB mic and iMac with Adobe Audition.
Unknown - Click here to ask Vincent Gross
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Vincent Gross by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Vincent Gross is a Standard subscriber.
• Vincent Gross was last active on Voice123 308 days ago