Real voice, real professional
Warm, friendly, welcoming, expressive, bright, fun, energetic, professional, clean, girl next door, caring, relaxing, calming.
I also do a great "robot voice" (differing degrees from a Siri/text-to-speech sound to a more natural, futuristic feel).
More on my website: www.VictoriaSwilley.com.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Normal American, American, US, Southern, Drawl, Country, Australian, Aussie, South African (White), Eastern European, Russian, Robot, Android.
My Voice Experience
I have worked on radio commercials, short stories, kids' programming, industrials, and characters for animated work. Besides being a voiceover talent, I am an on-camera actor.
A few bigger names I've done VO for recently:
Huggies, EA Games, Fisher-Price, Adobe, Hasbro, HP, Tyson, Hilton, Google, Microsoft, Bing, Comcast, Navient (formerly Sallie Mae), 3M/Scotchgard, Adobe, L'Oreal Paris Sweden, Cabbage Patch, Huggies, Fischer-Price, Stonyfield Organics, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona, Shock Top.
I'm also the voice of the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts in Orlando, Florida and the Tetris Blitz App.
I have a degree in Vocal Performance from Belhaven University (2010). In addition to steady daily work as a voice actor, I have done many on-camera productions that have required voiceover. I also have a mentor—doing very well himself in the voiceover business—who coaches and assists me one-on-one. Now that I've been working a while, I've started mentoring new talent, and it's so rewarding.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio. DAW: Adobe Audition. Phone Patch and Source Connect available.
I am also a singer, trained at the college level for five years. I can sing classical, opera, jazz, musical theater, jingles, etc.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Victoria Swilley by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Victoria Swilley is a Premium subscriber.
• Victoria Swilley was last active on Voice123 4 days ago