Friendly, neutral accent, singer, sensual
Wide-ranging and creative for musical jingles, crisp and dynamic for corporate recordings, smooth and sensual for commercials, friendly and engaging for narrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Bourgeois French, over-the-top Texan, Brooklyn, British, whistling, chicken and pigeon sounds.
My Voice Experience
Since 2003, extensive song-related recordings, including creative jingles for France 2 national television and the radio shows "Jazz Box, Aligre FM" and "Opus Jazzis."
Contributed classical/operatic vocals for the launch of a French fast train and have done corporate voiceovers for Umicore, near Paris.
Member of the French electro-a cappella group "Les Grandes Gueules," which does very precise recordings and performances using loops and effects on ProTools.
Numerous projects for composer François Elie Roulin, including vocal improvisation, lyrics, and singing like chickens of different ages for a cartoon.
Freelance work in musical performance, recording, translation, editing, musical composition, arranging, writing (poetry, lyrics, short stories), piano, guitar and choral direction.
Bachelor of Arts in Music from Williams College, Williamstown, MA. Training included music history, vocal and piano performance, composition, organization of musical events, singing-acting-dancing in musicals, direction of an a cappella group.
Extensive language training in French (Alliance Française, Paris), German (Goethe-Institut, Munich), and Italian (Centro di Lingua e Cultura Italiana, Paris). Crash course in Mandarin.
Workshops in Cubase, ProTools, vocal technique, career coaching and careers in the arts.
My Studio Equipment
MacBook OSX 10.6.8
Digidesign MBox2 Mini
Microphone - AKG C414B-ULS
Thoroughly professional, fun and pleasant to work with, and very quick to pick up accents and languages. Utter command of speaking and singing voice, running the gamut from sound exploration to simple singing or dynamic corporate presentation.
Efficient and perfectionist sound recording and editing on ProTools or Cubase.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Victoria Rummler by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Victoria Rummler is a Standard subscriber.
• Victoria Rummler was last active on Voice123 15 days ago