warm ,fun ,believable,and confident
I have a mom voice with attitude and character that tells a warm believable story that will brighten your day. Keeping it real, fun and confident.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern Accent, some character's.
My Voice Experience
I’ve been a Voice over artist here on the east coast for the last couple of years. I have a children’s event company where I preform children’s music shows playing my guitar, teach music and movement to preschoolers and all around musical story teller.
recently I have been working with a local studio on some 3-5 minute speeches and documentary projects. I am also on "EARWORKS" Vo roster in Virginia Beach Va.
Working out on Wednesdays WOW with VO heaven each week.
Sean Pratt Audio Books, Melody Jones VO coach, Melissa Leebaert Vo Coach. Keith Flippen at the Actor's Place, and varied impov classes.
I have a Bacholer's Degree in Liberal Studies, I have attended many classes and workshops. I have trained with Melissa Leebrat in Washington,DC, and with Keith Flippen in Virginia Beach Va at the "Actor's Place" for the last two years. I am a Certified Real Estate Appraiser, Clown, and Storyteller
My Studio Equipment
Nch wavepad audio editor
Audio technica 4033 microphone
Audio interface Focusrite scarlett 2i2
Apogge “ONE” usb microphone
I work with puppets, and children. I perform music and movement shows at area festival, day cares and events.
I am an on camera actress and I have been in several shows for the ID channel, commercials, and student films
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Victoria Phelps by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Victoria Phelps is a Standard subscriber.
• Victoria Phelps was last active on Voice123 24 days ago