British, Luxurious, Smooth, Classy, Confident, UK
My style is natural and spontaneous rather than "actressy".
I'm equally comfortable with a fast and urgent vocal delivery as with a slow and relaxed one, high or low pitched, empowering and trustworthy or flirty and smiley, etc., depending on the target audience for the specific project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My natural accent is fairly standard British RP - not as posh as the Queen, but definitely well spoken. I have a natural ear for accents and can switch effortlessly to most regional British accents as required.
My Voice Experience
* For a voice which has so often been described as "sensual" or "luxurious", I seem to have recorded a lot of ads for products which are entirely the opposite.
* I do a lot of corporate reads, as my voice is well suited to enliven tedious employee training presentations or trade award ceremonies.
* On the lighter side, I've recently voiced an animated cheetah and an ATM with attitude...
My client list includes:
- BBC radio and television
- Budget Rent-A-Car
Nearly 20 years of professional voiceover experience, which began as a sideline to my (then) career in radio broadcasting, which in itself began as a sideline to my radio production career. Prior to broadcasting, I was a stage actress, and I believe the combination of broadcast production/presenting and acting has served me well within the voiceover industry.
My Studio Equipment
My own recording facilities allow me to deliver broadcast quality audio in AIFF or WAV or MP3 format. My regular clients for work recorded in this way include CNN and the BBC. I only use my own facilities for self-produced sessions, so don't have a phone patch or ISDN, but I am based in central London and have plenty of studios locally to use if the client prefers (and their budget allows....).
My production background enables me to gauge quickly what a producer/director wants and needs, even if they're not entirely sure themselves!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Victoria Braverman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Victoria Braverman is a Standard subscriber.
Victoria Braverman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Victoria Braverman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Victoria Braverman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Victoria Braverman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.