Clear, precise, engaging, friendly, trusting
My voice, along with my "Americanized" British accent (born and raised in the UK, a citizen of the US for last 30 years) can be used very effectively in narrations, instructional uses, and for professional presentations, as well as for a variety of commercial uses. My voice is warm, personable, and smooth, but with a friendly quality that engages the listener quickly, and leaves a positive impression.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Educated British accent, "cockney" London accent, potentially Australian accent, potentially South African accent, North American accent with a "British" touch.
My Voice Experience
Please feel free to visit my Facebook page at https://m.facebook.com/VictorsVoice - you can view some of my completed video and animation projects on my page. During my voice-over career, I have had the opportunity to work on many projects, including e-learning modules, animations, English dubbing for foreign films, radio commercials, web videos/promos, and marching band projects. I have used my voice in all my work. As a young disc-jockey, where I ran my own mobile business, and worked in non-profit radio stations. As a coach, where I have to instruct and motivate individuals and groups, and as a voice-over talent.
Bachelor of Arts from University of Albany (formerly State University of New York at Albany). Majored in Political Science, with a Business minor. Currently training with Nancy Wolfson.
My Studio Equipment
I use one of two microphones. A Mojave MA-201 FET, or an Electrovoice RE20. These microphones are linked to a Grace pre-amp, which is connected to an MBox2Pro. I use a Glyph GT 050Q hard drive, a MAC desktop (using ProTools software), and I listen to my audio via 2 JBL LSR active monitors. I have a separate "sound booth" where I place the microphones and read scripts, with the remaining equipment in an adjacent room. My studio is also equipped with (certified) Source Connect, and phone-patch (JK Audio AutoHybrid).
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Victor Farrow by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Victor Farrow is a Standard subscriber.
• Victor Farrow was last active on Voice123 304 days ago