Elegant, versatile and institutional voice
A versatile voice for commercials, elegant and gentle for documentaries, institutional and narratives of the various audiovisual formats (audio and video)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Spanish - latin american neutral
My Voice Experience
I have 15 years of experience as a voice over. I recorded my voice commercials for local and international companies in my country; I am currently the voice of Elektra, Banco Azteca Honduras working through the agency America from Mexico and producing video 9 millimeters in Peru.
I've been the voice of educational campaigns such as EFA, companies like Yamaha, Ten Sports Journal, Finlay Laboratories, Mitsubishi motors Honduras, etc., voice of National Congress of the Republic of Honduras. I narrated audio books, educational documentaries on environment and various radio theater productions. I'm an actor and director of radio theater.
I have received local and online training techniques for the professionalization of the voice acting workshops radio theater, and the same, I teach courses in higher education institutions on these issues. I have training as a radio producer and video.
I'm a writer and director of radio theater works. I am currently working as coordinator of audio-visual component of a non-governmental organization to produce materials for education and awareness on social issues.
My Studio Equipment
I have a personal portable recording equipment consists of:
- BEHRINGER B-1 Microphone
- USB interface external card
- Editing Software Adobe Audition 3.0
Access to professional recording studios audio booths equipped with acoustic and Pro Tools editing software.
During my 15 years of experience as a voice over, I have also worked as creative producer and writer on marketing campaigns projects, video documentaries, educational campaigns. I've written and directed radio dramas, and I have taught courses on video production, script and professional voice use.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Victor Avila by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Victor Avila is a Standard subscriber.
• Victor Avila was last active on Voice123 58 days ago