smooth, fun, sexy, deep, character, impersonations
I have a warm deep voice that has been called sexy, fun, and smooth. I can also do impersonations. (see below)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am able to do a variety of accents and dialects (New York is a specialty)
I can do characterizations of gangsters, police officers, and impersonations of Rodney Dangerfield, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Joe Pesci,
My Voice Experience
I have done many voice over jobs, including Panasonic Laser Disc, Metro St. Louis, and literally hundreds of local advertisers in St. Louis.
Education 1979-1983 Fairleigh Dickinson University
Course of study: Mass Communications
Work experience 2/2007-2/2009 KTRS/550AM St. Louis
On air talent-Morning Drive
 News Talk format
 Extensive charity work
2/1993-9/2006 Bonneville International/WVRV-FM St. Louis
On air talent-middays/am drive
 Extensive phones
 Extremely successful personal appearances/client contact
 Excelled in ratings
 Extensive charity work
1/1990-2/1992 WMMR Philadelphia, PA
On air talent
• Swing shift
• Very successful ratings on legendary heritage station
2/1988-2/1993 WDHA-FM/ Morristown, NJ
On air talent/PD/MD/Promotions director
• Managed daily programming of radio station
• AM drive
• Record company contact
• Personal appearances/client contact
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio working with Adobe Audition with MXL microphones.
I can provide full production of radio spots, narrations, trailers etc. I am a 30 year radio veteran, well liked and easy to work with. Patience is a virtue, that's me!!!
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Vic Porcelli by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Vic Porcelli is a Standard subscriber.
Vic Porcelli does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Vic Porcelli was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Vic Porcelli does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Vic Porcelli was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.