Young, Energetic, Cartoon, Character, Impressions
Upbeat,young, friendly, and approachable with a North American accent. My voice is well suited for commercial, character work, and narration.
I have a range of characters hat can bring animation, video gaming, or unique projects to life. These voices suit many projects and can also be altered to fit the specific needs of the client.
My age range is from small child to middle aged woman.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, markham, Toronto, Missisagua, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Betty boop, elf, royal, child, baby, elderly, teen, Valley girl, alien
My Voice Experience
I have worked on various corporate commercials with adtoon.com as well as with other companies.
As for animation. I voiced over 6 characters for Shazak productions online cartoon webisodes. I voiced one of the three little pigs in a travelling puppet show, and also learning apps and tests using characters to entertain children.
I have also narrated several audiobooks for for sale on amazon. The genres range from Childrens Fantasy, Teen Sci-fi to Adult Romance.
I studied for voiceover/character devolpment at National Institute of Broadcasting and completed Improv with Second city of Toronto. I have had Animation coaching from John Stocker, Sunday Muse, and Debra Toffan. I have also trained with John Stocker for Commercial and Narration voicework.
My Studio Equipment
I am recording on a Audio Technica AT2020 microphone with pop filter. My computer is a Sony Vaio.
I am using Audacity software.
I have trained with Second City of Toronto where I had experience in developing characters and comedic skits. I can also sing moderately if called for.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Vicky Ring by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Vicky Ring is a Standard subscriber.
• Vicky Ring was last active on Voice123 86 days ago