polished, sophisticated, sexy, warm and friendly
Generally, I come off as smooth and polished. However, I am extremely versatile, utilizing my vast acting abilities to come-off as the perfect style for the project. My voice has a wide range: from warm and deep to high energy. I've been described as having impeccable diction, quick-witted, and charming. I have also done numerous industrials and also medical reads, requiring a polished corporate feel. Big words, phrases or technical terms do not intimidate me!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English (proper and cockney,) Irish, southern, old-timer, seductress, Australian, witch, Valley girl, computer-voice, and various insects/cartoon type voices.
My Voice Experience
I do narrations, industrials, film tracks, news promos, and commercials for firms like: Ardyss International, Contel Communications, Coke, General Telephone and Electric, The Girl Scouts of America, Honeywell, Israeli Bank of NY, LIPA, Sage Allen Department Stores, US Admarketing Group, USDA, The US Postal Service, Yellowbook USA,and many more.
Completed courses of study at; The Academy of Dramatic Arts, NYC, The London Center for the Performing Arts, Ithaca College (BFA degree,) and studied with: Steve Brown, Covent Garden, England. Janet Hayes Walker, York Players, NYC. Also: Lucille Chapman, and Joan Baker of Push Creative, NYC.
My Studio Equipment
My home studio uses a TLM 103 Neumann mike and Symetrix voice processor. Plus the Mackie 1202 mixer and adobe audition programs.
I was an actress for many years on stage in musicals and dramas, performing in everything from Shakespeare to Shaw. I also have been a feature reporter on tv for FIOS1. I love trivia, and have knowledge on numerous subjects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Vesta Millard by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Vesta Millard is a Premium subscriber.
• Vesta Millard has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours