versatile, upbeat, warm, friendly, real, sexy, hip
I have a wide range! From deep and sultry... to upbeat and youthful... to straight forward and professional. And I'm also really great at being 'Real'.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Midwest (generic) American, Southeastern American and New York accent.
My Voice Experience
I have voiced for Party City, Southwest Airlines, Club RA in Vegas, Meijer stores in the midwest... as well as the Discovery Home Channel, the Travel channel and ProActive solution nationally, in addition to the DIVA channel throughout Singapore and the Phillippines.
I've voiced on-hold messages for everything from Banks to Car Dealerships to wineries...online Avatars...video games..elearning courses...
You name it, I've probably voiced it!
I have a Bachelors Degree in Media Performance from Florida State University, which included study in voice, acting and announcing. I also finished the Voice Over Pros class in Orlando, FLorida.
My Studio Equipment
I have a Marshall MXL 2003 microphone, and a DBX 286A Preamp and processor.
Musicam Road Runner for ISDN Hookups, and I use Cool Edit (Adobe Audition) for any necessary editing.
I've been a professional voice talent since 1999, and I have worked in media since 1994.
Need help writing copy? I offer copywriting services as well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Vera McKinney by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Vera McKinney is a Standard subscriber.
Vera McKinney does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Vera McKinney was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Vera McKinney does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Vera McKinney was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.