I make what you write come alive!
• Veteran TV, film, radio, and Broadway actress
• Regular player on "CBS Radio Mystery Theater"
• Won 2016 Star Performer Award (from the NOLA Voice Talent Foundation)
• Inducted into the Louisiana Entertainers Hall of Fame in 2004.
• Audio Publishers Association
• AudioFile Talent & Industry Guide
• National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences
• SAG-AFTRA and AEA unions
• Women in Film and Television
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Mandeville, Louisiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I do Brooklyn, Southern, Appalachian, French, British, Irish, German, Transylvanian, Russian, and most Western accents with a little practice.
My Voice Experience
My voice is recognizable to millions who watched me on television, heard my dozens of radio and TV commercials, or listened to the books I read for the Lighthouse for The Blind.
I started working in voiceover when I was eight, singing commercials for Dixie Maid Sugar. Since then I've been a spokesperson for hundreds of products, a few of which are Coca-Cola, American Gas, Excedrin, Palmolive Liquid, Noxzema, Pearl Drops Toothpaste, Weinhard Beer, Simple Simon Desserts, Marine West, Oil of Olay, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
My Voice123 demos display a bit of my range, from authoritative spokesperson to ditzy sex kitten and beyond.
HOW OTHERS HAVE DESCRIBED VELEKA'S VOICE:
~ Wise and weathered
~ A voice of authority
~ A voice of trust
For voiceover, I have studied with Johnny Heller, Paul Liberti, and Sean Allen Pratt, and I'm continuing my studies with David Lawrence at VO2GoGo.com in addition to being a graduate of Dan O'Day's ACX Master Class.
I studied theater acting in Los Angeles with Bobby Lewis, founder of the Actors Studio. In New York, I trained with Warren Robertson and with Gene Bua.
I studied singing with Don Pfost in New York and with Dr. Kristin Samuelson in New Orleans.
When I lived in Illinois, I was an adjunct professor at The College of DuPage near Chicago and taught voiceover to my acting students.
*** For immediate bookings, please email Valerie Hanna at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (818) 618-4936 ***
My Studio Equipment
• Computers: iMac and MacBook
• Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
Can mimic some characters, such as Gollum or E.T., and love to create voices for projects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Veleka Gray by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Veleka Gray is a Standard subscriber.
• Veleka Gray was last active on Voice123 119 days ago