I have a deep voice, very smooth,midwestern accent
My voice has a very wide range. I have done video game voiceover spots for monsters to mice. I also have done a fair amount of ADR work on films such as Jack Ryan "Shadow Recruit" to the film "Brooklyn" which will be released in 2015. I currently am working on another radio show and podcast so I have a lovely quite storm voice, feel free to check out my soundcloud mix at The Vaughn 'Brohseph' Johseph Show
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am a native of NY but was raised in the midwest (Michigan), I also lived in Los Angeles for 10 years so I do a pretty mean hispanic accent as well.
My Voice Experience
Currently I host a podcast called The Vaughn 'Brohseph' Johseph Show, we are based out of London UK, I have done other radio shows in LA such as 'Legal Ease' on Adrenaline Radio. I have done various ADR projects on motion pictures, I voiced the American President in the Kevin Costner, Chris Pine film 'Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit'. I am also currently featured on BBC Radio 4 here in London on 'Fantasy Festival'
I studied communications at Michigan State University and received my BA in Communications and studied undergraduate film. I trained with the Improv Olympics West in Hollywood California as well as The Actors Lab in West LA.
My Studio Equipment
My home studio is constantly evolving, currently I use a Behringer XENYX X1204USB Mixing desk for my podcast. We use both an MXL condensor mic as well as 2 Shure SM7B vocal dynamic cardiod microphones. When the studio gets a bit busy with guests, we pull out the Blue Snowball microphone as well. We have 2 Macbook Pros with Logic Pro X, MixPad as well as Mix Wave and we use a Mac Mini for any digital sound mixing. If need be we pull in the iMac for the heavy lifting. I am a former Apple employee so I bought everything I could get my hands on during my time with the company.
My current sound engineer and assistant is a graduate from the Guildford School of Music and is currently working at Abbey Road in London. We have a strong team. We also have access to professional studios in London when needed.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Vaughn Johseph by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Vaughn Johseph is a Standard subscriber.
Vaughn Johseph does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Vaughn Johseph was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Vaughn Johseph does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Vaughn Johseph was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.