The everyday guy, easy, strong
Professional and sensible,
Deep and smooth,
Laid back and natural,
Enthusiastic 30-something storyteller,
Convincing 40-something salesman,
Believable 50-something teacher
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Light Southern, Southern country, Neutral
My Voice Experience
I have done on-stage work for over 15 years in voiceover, acting and teaching roles.
(Grandfather, announcer, evil dog, narrator, young boy) Created mixed voiceovers for announcements,
I have a complete recording studio, where I utilize several recording formats, including Audacity and Pro-tools.
I have worked with professional voice talents such as Trish Basanyi, Mel Allen, Cliff Zellman, and Bettye Zoller through private tutoring sessions.
I have attended classes and seminars presented by Voicesvoices and Such-A-Voice.
Regular tele-conferences hosted by professionals are also a part of my weekly/monthly regimen.
I have an Arts and Sciences degree, an Engineering Technology degree, and an Information Technology degree.
My Studio Equipment
My studio includes:
Windows 7-based computer,
Pro-tools and Audacity,
Rode shotgun mic,
Direct Sound headphones.
In the theater setting, I have been assigned to work in the technical production area to set up accompanying video and audio production in addition to acting and voiceover work. I have also written entire productions.
I take direction well, and since I have been in customer service in one form or another for many years, I work until the customer is satisfied with my work.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Van Norman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Van Norman is a Standard subscriber.
Van Norman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Van Norman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Van Norman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Van Norman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.