Soft, Smooth & Soothing
Soft, Smooth & Soothing. (PSA, Audio Books, Narrative, Technical)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, South Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Valerie Smith
- My parents raised my brother and I as Jehovah's Witnesses and we received public speaking training weekly from birth.
- Five Days to Voice-over Success, by Susan Berkley
My Studio Equipment
Mic (Samson CO1U USB Studio Condenser)
WavePad Sound Editor
Online Administrative Services
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Valerie Smith by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Valerie Smith is a Standard subscriber.
Valerie Smith does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Valerie Smith was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Valerie Smith does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Valerie Smith was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.