Clear, Corporate, Smooth, Warm, Friendly, International
Fun and positive for commercials, smooth and professional for business presentations, crisp and informative for e-learning projects, and dramatic for narrations/audio books.
English - Neutral accent, with a hint of British.
Other languages - Hindi and Marathi (East Indian)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Indian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
East Indian accents, British
My Voice Experience
- ELCA World Hunger, Documentary, Voice of Hema
- Jaybill Circuit, Narration for Internal Training Video, Media Locate, Pacific Grove, CA
- Glammor Commercial, Furniture & Accessories, Kanpur, India
- Malabar Gold Radio Spot, Rocky's Media Works, Gurgaon, India
- Infomercial for Cancer – Mogae Media, Gurgaon, India
- NEO Project, Technical Documentation VO for Hewlett Packard, Bailey & Associates, CA
- VO for World Vision Video - Voice of Roshni (Indian accent)
- Capitalism: A Ghost Story, by Arundhati Roy – audiobook narration for Audible Inc
- VO for e-commerce portal, Desta Global. Mumbai
- VO for World Vision Event (voice of Roshni)
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Kotak Mahindra
- VO for company video - Franklin Templeton Investments
- VO for iCore Technologies
-'Koyal Dark, Mango Sweet'-audiobook for Audible Inc.,USA
- Dubbing for Pakistani TV serial
- VO for Global Galerie Group
- VO for Mahindra & Mahindra
- VO for Bayer Network
- VO for HiTec Tyres
- Promo for Radio Zindagi 1550AM, San Francisco Bay Area
- VO for Hiba Tunes - Media Makers, Ahmedabad, India
- eLearning project: Bailey & Associates, San Francisco, CA
- eLearning project: Cerebroid Media, Bangalore, India
- Tata Docomo Promo: Docomo Facebook Bol, Mumbai.
- Podcasts (Ongoing) : India Today Audio Magazine, PodBlogRadio, CA
- Audiobook: Gandhi by Anne M. Todd, Mc-Graw Hill Audio, New York City, New York.
- Comic Strip: Early Childhood Course, Maryland Public Television, USA
- Audiobook: Hinduism by Madhu Bazaz Wangu, Redwood Audiobooks, Mendocino, CA.
- Campaign Video: A Community of Communities, Financial Planning Association of Denver (2010), CO.
- Corporate Promo: UEI Global, Catharsis Productions, Mumbai,India.
- Software Educational Program: Brinker International, Noggin Labs, Chicago, IL.
- Commercial Audiobook: Child of Dandelions by Shenaaz Nanji - Brilliance Audio, Inc., Grand Haven, MI.
- Corporate Video: Yahoo! Learning Module Script: On the Road with the Code - All Voices International, Atlanta, GA.
- Commercial: Sankara Netralaya Opthalmic Mission Trust, Rockville, MD.
- Website Commercial: Dheer Travel Agency, Jalandhar, India
- Radio Show Hosting: Ethnic Internet Radio - Naye Nagme (Hindi), E-Prasaran Internet Radio, CA.
- Script Reading: Bob Slaymaker (New York Writer/Producer)
- Broadcasting: Los Angeles (88.5) FM Radio for the Print Impaired.
- Book Narration - Several Titles - Reading for the Blind & Dyslexic - Northridge Studio, CA
- Short Film: Misadventures - Sonya (Featured), Hollywood, CA.
Voice-Over Basics - Dolores Diehl - The Voiceover Connection
Acting for Voice-Over - Francis Coppola and Anna Mathias
Narration/Audio Books - Stefan Rudnicki - Studio City
Voice and Speech - Linda Brennan - North Hollywood
Commercials Intensive - Nancy Wolfson - Braintracks Audio
Graduate Studies in English - Illinois State University
M.A. English - University of Bombay, India
My Studio Equipment
AKG and Rode2 microphones
In the past, I have been professionally involved with teaching and journalism, which helps me immensely in breaking down copy.
I have a passion for music and East Indian singing as well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Vaishali Sharma by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Vaishali Sharma is a Standard subscriber.
• Vaishali Sharma has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours