Friendly,Gruff, Smoky, Snarky,Quirky,Sultry
Standard English,for presentations and industrials. Sultry and Warm for delicious food. Fun and Quirky for cartoon and kids commercials. Smoky and Rugged for video gaming villains. Well versed in Shakespeare. I can read Spanish.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, South African, Jamaican, Scottish, Upstate New York, Southern, Cockney, Ghetto girl, Mid-Atlantic.
My Voice Experience
I've got over 20 years of acting experience in Television, Film, and Theatre. I booked my first voice over job when I was 18 years old for the US Army. I've worked with United Stations in NY as part of their affiliate station satellite voices. I can make hot chocolate sound sexy, a beer sound hip and refreshing, a donut sound quirky, and a walk in the park an adventure.
B.A in Theatre Arts
Voice and Vocal Production American Academy of Dramatic Arts
Studied with Lynn Metrick, Bonnie Raphael, and Bruce Longworth.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools LE 8, Audacity Home Studio, Super-Cardioid Dynamic Microphone, access to studio in NY (fee applied),capable of submitting .WAV, MP3, and AVI.
FAO Schwartz Imagine This Couture Fashion show emcee. Louisville KY UPS conference industrial. 'Da Voice in the first National Tour of Bring in 'da Noise Bring in 'da Funk. I have 10 years of experience working at Carnegie Hall as a phone operator in ticket sales.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tyrone Henderson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tyrone Henderson is a Standard subscriber.
• Tyrone Henderson was last active on Voice123 328 days ago