Modern, smart, everywoman
I have an appealing dynamic female voice that ranges from warm, smooth, sexy and flirtatious to bright, upbeat and excited. Your loving (and sometimes sarcastic) best friend.
I offer the sound of a genuine, friendly, conversational and approachable voice, without sounding like an announcer, all while hitting the appropriate inflections that will make your creative stand out.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Tynan Rhea
My Voice Experience
I began my career working in studios in Toronto. I started with singing for jingles and have performed for Neilson baby food and Lenovo. My first voice over work was for the You Should Totally Meet Kickstarter commercial. From there, I partook in some narration work for a professional presentation, and landed my first campaign with Boire for a series of commercials.
I branched out and started working with an agent and have been cast in many TV and Radio commercials as well as several Narrative projects, from corporate videos to Award shows.
I have been performing since the day I could walk. I've studied dance, singing, acting, and piano. Musically, I've studied classical, broadway, pop, and jazz. I've competed in numerous music festivals, classical and broadway, for over 20 years and received special recognition for my high scores in Royal Conservatory Vocal exams, as well as for my vocal jazz performance at Music Fest Canada.
I was also President of Clearview Community Theatre from the ages of 10-18yrs, and have performed in over 13 musical productions during that time. In highschool, I competed in the Sears Drama Festival for Harold Pinter's 2-person play, The Dumb Waiter.
My Studio Equipment
I use an Apoge Duet and Shure SM7B Microphone. I record and edit my recordings with Logic Pro 9 on my iMac in my broadcast quality recording suite . I also have access to professional studios in Toronto.
I am very relaxed and at home in the studio. For all that I have been performing on stage most of my life, my happy place is the studio. Because of my comfort level, I'm able to take direction very well. With a background in classical music, I've learned to have great control over my voice. Venturing into vocal jazz gave me the skills I needed to be precise, but still sincere, relaxed, and open.
I've also been a singer-songwriter for over 14 years. I started writing when I was 12, and have been mixing and recording my own music since I was 14 years old (back in the days of Acid!) Over the last two years I've dabbled in stand-up comedy and story-telling, continuing my education in performance without performing. I'm your friend at the party that found the plastic magic mic and won't put it down.
Finally, I'm a pretty low-maintenance guest. I'll just need some room temperature water and I'll bring my own green apple!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Tynan Rhea by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tynan Rhea is a Standard subscriber.
• Tynan Rhea was last active on Voice123 65 days ago