Mike Rowe delivery, without the Ford
My voice is smooth, and can be delivered with a conversational feel, think Mike Rowe, just having a conversation with a friend, a solid call to action, or somewhere in between. I can provide a warm read for narration, clear delivery for phone messages and on-hold projects.
I can provide a fun, teenage sound, full of wonder, a sarcastic tone, and comedic delivery.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, South Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
north American, southern twang
My Voice Experience
As a 20 + year (that I will admit to) voice over artist, I have lent the pipes...yes, back in the day, they were called Pipes....to projects ranging from infomercials and sporting DVD's to radio and television. Additionally, I have provided many a zoo, and other attractions, with information, pitches, and presentations that are still in use.
If you have ever felt the need to purchase a Franklin Mint coin, I may have been the one talking you into it. If you have done any work with many counties in South Carolina, you may have heard my voice on the promotional videos.
The microphone is an amazing instrument. I was lucky enough to learn from someone who understood it's power. Formally, I was possess a BA in mass communication and theater.
My Studio Equipment
I utilize an Audio-Technica, RE-20, and Sennheiser microphones, DBX processor, and Mackie board. I edit with Adobe Auditon or Sound Forge*, depending on the application.
*Much of my VO work is tied to video, which I edit using Vegas, which loves Sound Forge.
Unknown - Click here to ask Tyler Ryan
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Tyler Ryan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tyler Ryan is a Standard subscriber.
Tyler Ryan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tyler Ryan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tyler Ryan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tyler Ryan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.