Character, Guy Next Door, Energetic, Animated
Naturally fun and somewhat bright sound. Capable of changing pitch for a friendlier, more serious tone. Also strong character voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: North American (Eastern, Midwest/Southern), Jewish American (Brooklyn Dialect), Cockney, Standard British, etc.
My Voice Experience
Currently starting out strong in the business by meeting with several agents and freelancing with a voice over manager in the New York City area.
Frontier Communications latest TV Broadcast, Radio, Industrial and Internet spot.
I first started my training under Peter Rofe' of PDR Voice-Over Coaching in New York City in August, 2012. Since then I have recorded my commercial voice-over reels with Peter Rofé and Ryan Fagman. I have also attended numerous workshops with top voice-over talent agents and producers.
In addition to my voice over training in New York, I graduated from Emerson College in 2010 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Musical Theatre. During these years, I also studied American Sign Language.
Aside from voice-overs, I am also a proud member of Actors Equity Association and have performed on regional stages across the country.
My Studio Equipment
Work Studio (New York City):
-Pro Tools 8 Software
-Neuman U87's and AKG 440
-Audio Technica microphones.
-Pro Tools SE Software
-Audio Technica 4040 Studio Microphone
Strong vocalist with training in the Musical Theatre style.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Tyler Bellmon by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tyler Bellmon is a Standard subscriber.
Tyler Bellmon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tyler Bellmon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tyler Bellmon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tyler Bellmon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.