professional, woman next door, fun, smooth
Professional for any job; however, clear diction for audiobooks, fun and friendly for commercials and movies.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York and British accent
My Voice Experience
When close relatives marveled on the various voices I could perform I knew I had something.
I have been blessed to perform most of my voice-over experience in college and working professionally at
WJAB radio 90.9 FM in Alabama from 2002 to 2005.
I have promoted the following:
- public service announcements for WJAB
- Voice-overs to marketing various give-aways to increase listenership
- Hosted three talk shows ('Community Spotlight', 'This Week at 'A&M', and 'The Bottom Line')
BA - Speech Broadcasting
MAT - Elementary Education
The majority of what I learned did come from my college days; however, it wasn't at deeply applied as to when I was given the opportunity to work professionally over a decade ago.
My Studio Equipment
Trained on ProTools years ago and currently familiar with Adobe Audition. I currently have CoolEdit 2.1 on my PC and a portable studio.
As an educator, at times I would create personalized recorded lesson for my at-risk students and audio learners. This assisted in creating higher scores, small victories, and positive self-esteem.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Tulani Prince-Brackett by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tulani Prince-Brackett is a Standard subscriber.
Tulani Prince-Brackett does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tulani Prince-Brackett was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tulani Prince-Brackett does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tulani Prince-Brackett was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.