deep, bronzy, confident, & a character specialist
For narrations my voice is deep, warm, and soothing. I can be confident and inspiring for commercials, but I can also be sexy and fun. I can be matter of fact for presentations. I also am great at following direction and doing character voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Normal person, southern, New York, valley, cheerleader, crackhead, gangstaboo, computer voice and robotic. great comedic timing and inflection. i also have a french, and jamaican accent that is pretty on point.
My Voice Experience
I was a chip in a few intel commercials. I was almost a voice in a 'One' commercial but got replaced for the tagline by Michelle Obama. I did a reebok anthem spot, where I was the scratch and they casted someone else and realized they really liked my voice and made me read again. I was a baby in a panasonic commercial. I've also done a bit of voice for the beyonce 'if I was a boy' video. I was also the breathing and laugh of beyonce at the end of the single ladies video. I've been a quarterback saying huthut in a pizza hut presentation video. I was also a presentation voice in a John Frieda commercial.
I am a singer, musician, and performing artist, so i am pretty good at controlling my voice. I am also a sound designer/engineer. i am able to effect and edit my voice to fit. This also allows me to record voiceover artist and direct them to fit the client's needs.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own studio. I normally use a neuman u87 mic for voice gigs, but have a pretty nice mic arsenal and preamp to choose from. i record into pro tools mainly, but have other applications such as logic, ableton and reason record(which has nice vocoder applications). I am also a sound designer, mixer, and engineer so i can be a one stop shop for all of your audio needs!
I work with directors and clients on a regular basis for sound on commercials, music videos and film. I got my masters in counseling, so I'm pretty good with dealing with people and their personalities:-). I have recorded for voiceover and adr situations on numerous occasions.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact T. Terressa Tate by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently T. Terressa Tate is a Premium subscriber.
• T. Terressa Tate was last active on Voice123 211 days ago