Voice Over with Personality!
• Warm and conversational delivery style that can adapt to
the script at hand.
• Strong and persuasive or gentle and fatherly.
• Children's story telling character reads to over the top
hard sell approach.
• Guy next door matter of fact style.
• Very strong in delivery of straight elearning modules for
corporate training and educational presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
• Can deliver wacky character voices including southern US
and folksy characters and elderly male style.
• Can deliver silly cartoon voices with software
• Have done everything from a beer bottle drill sergeant to
a gravely voiced Barry White style gardening fanatic.
• Special passion for bringing children's stories to life
with character voices.
My Voice Experience
Voice over experience spans nearly 3 decades beginning in commercial radio on-air and production with spots, music, sfx. Live event announcing and moved onto television commercial vo and corporate video on-camera productions.
Have been producing educational and marketing pieces for global clients through numerous job site portals for number of years. Consistently get repeat business and have long list of long-term clients.
Trained originally by the Department of Defense Information School at Ft. Ben Harrison, Indiana as military radio/tv broadcast journalist in early 1980's. Served 5 years in active military service in the field producing nationally award winning audio/video work for clients around the world.
Transitioned to commercial radio and tv in early 90's and have been active in corporate and commercial work as a working professional ever since. Also work as a postproduction video editor.
My Studio Equipment
Professional Home Studio setup includes:
Primary Microphone: Sennheiser MKH416 with Rycote INV-7 and Hook Studios OCTO - 842S pop screen
Secondary Microphone: Rode NT1 Cardioid Condenser Microphone with Rode SMR Shockmount and pop filter
Processing: DBX 286s Microphone Pre-Amp Digital Conversion: PreSonus Studio 2|6 Audio Interface
Monitoring: BeyerDynamic DT 770 PRO 80 Ohm Studio Headphones and Roland MA-15D digital stereo micro monitors.
Can offer full audio production and mastering. Also skilled as a video editor so I understand details and timing.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Troy W. Hudson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Troy W. Hudson is a Premium subscriber.
• Troy W. Hudson was last active on Voice123 6 days ago