Cool, Young, Upbeat, Conversational, Hip
Cool and confident for narration. Funny, conversational, natural everyman for commercial. Hip, young and professional for presentations. Quirky, offbeat for animation. Commanding and snarky / soldier for video game.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Stewie Griffin impersonation. Mid-West Accent, Standard Brittish, Liverpool Brittish, Northern to middle class Brittish. Southern USA. East Coast, NYC, Boston.
My Voice Experience
I am a Los Angeles based actor and voice over artist with over 15 years of experience. I have worked an a wide array of projects including; Commercials, Video Games, Animation, Corporate Presentations, E-Learning, Audiobooks, and Promotional Videos. I can produce fully edited and finished voice tracks from my studio in Los Angeles or travel to any local studio for the session.
GATE - Gregory Abels Training Ensemble, NYC 2001-2003
(Theatrical Acting Conservatory including: Voice (Speach) (Singing) (Breathing) (Dialects)
Guthrie Theater Minneapolis MN - Private Instruction and classes 1998-2001
Improvisation - Slow..Children at Play 2005 to 2014.
10 yrs Private Voice Lessons (Singing)
1st assistant director/Producer for features, shorts, commercials 2002-Present
My Studio Equipment
Professional Whisper Room, AKG 414 XLS Microphone, Apogee One, Adobe Audition
I have 15 years experience working in all aspects of the entertainment industry. I am well versed in the production of television, film, and animation.
Along with my acting experience I have been extremely involved behind the scenes. This includes working in such departments as: Art, Camera, Post Production and Direction.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tristan Wright by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tristan Wright is a Standard subscriber.
• Tristan Wright was last active on Voice123 101 days ago