Smart, fun, relatable, wry, best friend, sweet mom
Smart, fun and relatable voice for commercials.
Smooth, intellectual expert for narrations and presentations.
Fun, young heroine, wry characters
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Feisty girl reporter, young mom, best friend, sitcom mom, smart and sexy.
My Voice Experience
I have done voice over work for The Ocean Conservancy, eBay, Verizon, AT&T, Comcast, Vimeo,and Fitbit.com among other technology companies in the area. Several of my clients use my voice for many different projects.
I am currently an engineer at Voicetrax SF working along side some of the top VO directors and actors in the industry.
I also perform on-camera and on stage and have worked with Comcast Spotlight, Discovery ID Channel, Oracle, Judd Apatow Productions, Actors' Basement, The Sitting Room, The 6th Street Playhouse, The Raven and Spreckels Theatre.
I am a performing member of the improvisation troupe: Evil Comedy Group.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Engineer at Voicetrax SF
Commercial VO: Samantha Paris, Thom Pinto, Sam Pond, Juliet Tibbets, Mary Lynn Wissner and other LA & NY Agents/Booth Directors – Voicetrax SF
Character VO: Charlie Adler, Bob Bergen, Ned Lott, Nick Thomas, Natanya Rose, Sirenetta Leoni, Brian Sommer – Voicetrax SF
Narration VO: Sirenetta Leoni, Melissa Gray, Chuck Kourouklis, Al Bedrosian – Voicetrax
Improvisation: Armando Diaz - Magnet Theater-New York, Anna Mathias, Frank Coppola – Voicetrax SF, Joya Cora - San Francisco
Acting: Nancy Berwid, Lennie Dean
Comedy: Kurtis Matthews, Tom Smith, Evil Comedy Group
Singing: Tina Meals
Dance & movement: John Baron (Alexander Technique) – Voicetrax SF
Contemporary/Modern and Jazz Dance – California State University, Long Beach
B.S., Finance – California State University, Long Beach
My Studio Equipment
AKG Perception 420 Microphone.
M-Audio Fast Track Interface.
Adobe Audition Recording/Editing Software.
Soundproofed Home Studio.
I keep my skills fresh by frequently attending workshops, performing on-camera and participating in local theatre.
My college degree in Finance has served me well in running my own business efficiently.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Tricia Siegel by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tricia Siegel is a Standard subscriber.
• Tricia Siegel was last active on Voice123 99 days ago