Conversational, warm, intelligent, cool mom, vibrant
My voice has been described as 'real' warm and inviting. I can be the mom next door or the vixen you want your husband to stay away from. My voice is versatile. I can transition to a smooth professional tone for presentations and/or narrations. With my improv and comedy background I can add new life or a realness to scripts when appropriate. I can be the friend chit chatting over coffee or the neighbor explaining the virtues of a new home security system.
I am a voice actor.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I started as a child impersonating friends moms and teachers at school. This skill transformed into celebrity impersonations as well. These include Sophia Vergara, Joan Rivers, Cher, Holly Hunter, Dame Judy Dench, Tina Turner and all of the Wizard of Oz.
My Voice Experience
I started out as a standup comic over 20 years ago. Landed on the radio as a drive time radio personality (WSB,Atlanta). From radio I went into on camera commercial work and settled into voice acting. I still occasionally work on camera but my passion is voice acting.
Since childhood I have done imitations and been the class clown. I have taken acting and improv classes. I have a BA in Speech Communications. I took a standup comedy class that put me on the road to voice acting. During my time performing as a stand up comic I landed a job as a drive time radio personality (WSB, Atlanta). This is when my voice acting career took off.
My Studio Equipment
I have a pro studio at home. I am on an audio-technica mic and I use a Mac. Living in Atlanta I have easy and convenient access to a number of recording studios for unique and or specific requirements.
I am a dedicated professional with a strong work ethic.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Trevor Johns by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Trevor Johns is a Premium subscriber.
• Trevor Johns was last active on Voice123 4 days ago