Youthful, energetic, yet deep and with character
Smart, warm, and friendly for narrations.
Announcer (hard- and soft-sell), character voices (created on demand for you!) and energetic for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations.
Accurate and easy for technical and scientific work.
Clear and precise for IVR.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Podcasts: podcaster and podcasting – co-host and producer for the popular weekly acting Inside Acting (insideacting.net). Also available to do turnkey podcasts if you'd just like to be the interviewee.
Commercials, industrials, and animation – including several award-winning animated web shorts with Doogtoons.com.
ADR, looping, character/comedy voices, interviewing, and other voiceover work since 2007.
Great with digital / internet copy. Comfortable with complex medical and technical language.
BA Theatre Arts, West Chester University of PA
Gregory Berger-Sobeck, Yale Technique
Porter Kelly, Commercial Audition Technique
Kurt Koehler, improv
Lauren Patrice Nadler, cold reading, improv, scene study
TJ Ramini (New British School), cold reading, improv, scene study
I also lead monthly voice work intensives in Hollywood and Burbank in partnership with vo2gogo.com and David H. Lawrence XVII.
My Studio Equipment
A complete digital studio, with great mic processing, Logic Studio, Pro Tools, etc. Also – complete library of royalty-free music and SFX. Can provide production for finished works in commercial and other productions.
Independent self-produced musician, podcast producer, and working television, film, and theatre actor. I regularly write copy for my podcast (newsletter, website, and episode segments). I'm happy to do contract work, one-offs, and more. Comfortable with tight deadlines.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Trevor Algatt by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Trevor Algatt is a Standard subscriber.
• Trevor Algatt was last active on Voice123 63 days ago