Warm, Sweet, Smooth, Urban, Fun, Fresh, African American Voice Over Talent
African American female voice over talent.
Warm, sultry, smooth, sexy, urban, fresh, fun, vibrant, energetic, youthful, sweet, welcoming.
Trekina's natural, conversational vocal ability breaths life into copy with a smile. Her voice is warm and sincere providing the listener reassurance. But also can be playful, showcasing a versatility to produce deliveries that range from the fun, energetic and enthusiastic youth to the wise, nurturing adult or elder. From those heartfelt moments to the allure of a flirty, sensual scene, Trekina has the flexibility you are looking for to bring your project to life.
Bright, upbeat, sassy, bubbly, classy, sophisticated, charismatic, sweet, sincere, inviting, captivating
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, SF Bay Area, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral accent, southern accent
My Voice Experience
Has worked at Wild 94.9 radio, provided documentary narration and delivered commercial copy.
Currently, a narrator for Audiobook Creation Exchange (ACX), an Amazon, iTunes and Audible platform.
Student of September Day and Bob Carter. Coached with Doug Lee of Doug Lee Voice (DLV) and Craig Spear.
Participant in various workshops presented by: Pat Fraley, Scott Brick, MJ Lallo, Rodney Saulsberry, and Randy Thomas to name a few.
My Studio Equipment
Audio-Technica AT2050 condenser mic, Focusrite Scarlett Solo Compact USB Audio Interface, JVC speakers, custom built computer, phone patch, Source Connect
ISDN studios: Skyline Studios, LiveOak Studio, VoiceMedia
Unknown - Click here to ask Trekina White
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Trekina White by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Trekina White is a Premium subscriber.
• Trekina White was last active on Voice123 20 days ago