every man character, sardonic, ethereal
I have a smooth voice that works well for most types of media. I can drop it deeper for a more brooding sound or raise it to something more upbeat.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a Cockney accent, a German accent, a solid impression of Robert Downey Jr's character from Tropic Thunder, and various odd inflections that I've created.
My Voice Experience
My first time doing voice work was for a small business gig I got to create a product commercial. Then I became the Media Director for a company and when VO work was required I would do it myself for brands such as Britta and Arm&Hammer.
I went to Film School at Fullsail University. My formal training starts at project preproduction and ends after postproduction. Though my training is less on the side of voice talent, directing people has given me a strong knowing what takes work and which takes don't. This makes it easy for me to objectively look at my own takes and unbiasedly filter the good from the not so good.
I'm also very good at taking direction.
My Studio Equipment
I sing, play guitar, edit, and direct.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Travis Somerville by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Travis Somerville is a Standard subscriber.
Travis Somerville does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Travis Somerville was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Travis Somerville does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Travis Somerville was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.