Funny, Cheesy, Corporate or Extreme. Announcing, Pronouncing, Explainers, or the Casual and Serene.
My favorite kind of voices to do are the over the top promo hard sell announcery type and the corporate business presentation as well as telephone IVRs. I enjoy the over the type legal type ads as well as the throat straining monster truck voice I can summon. The more outrageous, the more fun I have! The stereotypical biting political ad, those are fun.
My voice is neutral american dialect, rich, and naturally friendly. I can deliver a nice soft and caring tone, and you can definitely hear my smile come through.
I also do a wide range of accents, characters, and the occasional noise that you didnt think a human could do.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, British, Australian, New York, Middle Eastern, West Coast Surfer, Russian, Indian, French, German, yiddish, trailer park, mob boss.
Old Jewish Lady, Old Wizardly man, Scary Deep Monster, Fun story teller for children, Different kinds of robotic monotone voices, I can cry like an infant,
My Voice Experience
My background is acting and standup comedy so of course the crazier the voice the better. Most of my work consists of corporate reads for conferences and awards ceremonies, educational apps, animated explainer videos, learning modules, etc.
I have some video game experience, voicing the characters in various children's games. I am the voice of Udacity.com and on the app
If I could do one kind of voice forever and live happily ever after, it would be cheesy/promo/announcer.
If you need a car sold, pharmaceutical peddled, or infomercial brought to life, I will do the job. I will spice it up with humor and pizzaz.
Jodi Gottlieb, Los Angeles
Ohio University, School of Telecommunications, Athens OHIO
The Voicecaster, Burbank CA
Bill Holmes, Burbank CA
Anthony Meindl Actors Workshop LA
My Studio Equipment
At home I record on an AT2020 mic
LIVE LINE 8
I also have access to fancy shmancy recording studios
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Travis Cohen by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Travis Cohen is a Standard subscriber.
• Travis Cohen was last active on Voice123 76 days ago