Deep Soothing, Trusting, Warm, Authoritative
My voice has been described for radio / tv commercials as a wonderful and friendly, deep, dynamic sound that is trusting with a warm soothing quality that encapsulates the listener. Further, it can also be authoritative with a nice resonance and timbre that sounds natural and genuine while reading the script.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Trammel Fox
My Voice Experience
My voice over work has varied over the years. I have recorded readings of newspapers for the blind, which requires a deep rich sound while reading newspaper articles at a slow pace, for the benefit of people who are sight challenged. Other work has included recordings for the Avaya phone system used by the Federal Department of Labor, located in Atlanta, GA., for incoming calls during and after hours of operations for callers who have benefit questions. Also, I have done various one line script readings for a client (It was not disclosed what the readings were for). I am open for venturing out of the box and tackling any projects that a client may see fit. I feel that my voice would be a good fit for trainings and / or presentations.
I received my training through Such-A-Voice under Heather Costa. I constantly stay abreast of what is happening in the voice over industry.
My Studio Equipment
Dedicated home studio
MBox 2 / Pro Tools LE software
Shure SM7B Professional Unidirectional Microphone
I have experience delivering presentations.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Trammel Fox by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Trammel Fox is a Standard subscriber.
• Trammel Fox was last active on Voice123 202 days ago