Confident natural energetic professional friendly
CUSTOMER SERVICE & SATISFACTION
When you hire me to voice your project, my pledge is to deliver a voiceover that you are absolutely thrilled and completely satisfied with.
I have provided a natural, authentic and distinctive voice for a wide range of clients...clients who understand that the best way to reach real people is with real communication. The clarity to ensure your message gets heard combined with the authority and warmth to deliver it with confidence.
My work has been used for radio & television commercials, cable television, documentary and corporate narration, radio imaging and just about any other form of audio and video production.
POWERFUL, VERSATILE VOICE
Whether your project is for commercials, promos, instructional and technical video, web pages, flash presentations, IVR and other voice messaging...I'll deliver a confident, clear, authoritative, professional voice to your project...I can take your direction to get exactly the read you need, while checking the ego at the door.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Alabama, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
neutral, natural, redneck, southern, country, hick, countrified
My Voice Experience
I have over 25 years experience in radio, commercial production and audio editing. I have produced short and long form audio in a variety of styles and emotions.
My voice has been used for radio, television, documentary and corporate narration, radio imaging, web video marketing, promos, instructional and technical video, web pages, flash presentations, interactive, IVR and other voice messaging, educational and training, eLearning, news releases, newscasts, sportscasts, trade shows, public address and stadium announcing, station voice, concert promos.
Southeast Missouri State University
Broadcast Center - St. Louis, MO
My Studio Equipment
sE Electronics 2200a II Studio Condenser Microphone
Electro-Voice RE20 Studio Dynamic Microphone
Blue Yeti Microphone
Focusrite Audio Interface
I can provide same-day or 24-hour delivery of clean, professional audio in the format of your choice.
In addition to voice over services, I can offer full production services with royalty free music and sound effects available.
I also offer copywriting, editing and script development.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tracy Kinkead by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tracy Kinkead is a Premium subscriber.
• Tracy Kinkead has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours