Soothing, Sensual, Trusting, Professional, Classy
I can do soothing, sensual, authoritative, fun and inviting for commercials. And, trusting, authoritative & intellectual for narrations, presentations etc. My voice is articulate and professional.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Orlando, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Tracie Reynolds
My Voice Experience
I was born & raised in Chicago, the third largest market in the country. I knew at 12 years old that I wanted to work in broadcasting. I co-anchored a radio news program in college, and, absolutely loved it. Broadcasting became my first love.
I have voiced numerous commercials, promos, psa's for radio for 25 years. I have voiced all types of commercials - automotive, restaurant, night clubs, hair salons, etc. I am very meticulous when voicing commercial spots, and, very comfortable at doing it. Additionally, was an on air personality for both secular and Christian radio stations for over 20 years.
I have always been told that I have a great voice, and, I have always loved voicing commercials and the like. Therefore, I made the decision to be a voice over artist, and, to make it my lifelong career.
I have a B.A. in Broadcast Journalism, and, Minor in Speech Communications. I worked in the radio industry as both program director & music director for 25 years. I attending classes, and, received extensive training at, "Such A Voice" Voice Over Training & Demo Production.
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio, equipped with a Behrenger 302 USB Interface Mixer, Rode Microphone, and, Audacity recording & editing software.
I have been voicing radio commercials for over 20 years.
I have a reputation for developing good relationships with customers, because I care about their products and services. I am articulate, trusting, and, professional. My years of experience with voicing numerous commericials, promos, and, psa's in the radio industry makes me a step ahead of many amateur voice over talents. As program director and a manager in radio for many years, I have a wealth of knowledge & expertise with regard to punctuality, organization & professionalism.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tracie Reynolds by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tracie Reynolds is a Standard subscriber.
• Tracie Reynolds was last active on Voice123 71 days ago