warm, rich, credible, educated, upbeat personality
I've been called "One Take Traci" because I can read long, complicated scripts with very few pick-ups. Credible and strong for medical and industrial, warm and compassionate for commercials, serious and matter of fact for news-type reads. I can lean toward perky and silly, but not too far in that direction.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Traci DeVette Griggs
My Voice Experience
From the early days of my career in news when I had to say Slobodan Živojinovic in a newscast, I have been able to handle tough names and drug information without too much problem. Some of the VO clients I have had the pleasure of working with:
• GlaxoSmithKline. VO and on camera narration for numerous drug training videos. I did live moderation of training events and interviewed company executives live on stage. I also wrote and edited video and audio resources for GSK.
• IBM. VO and a series of live nationwide teleconferences which I also assisted in writing.
• Nortel. I hosted one site of a national feed during a Hockey All Star weekend, which featured new technology from Nortel. I interviewed Rod Brind'Amour live and had to make several presentations precisely timed.
• Signature Carpet national spokesperson. I did a series of VO and on camera commercials over the course of a year.
• North Carolina Travel and Tourism. I wrote, produced, and did VO on a series of radio commercials featuring different tourism highlights across the state.
• Baptist State Convention of North Carolina. I did quite a bit of work for these folks over the years. I began my work with them with a monthly audio magazine which ran for 16 years. I wrote, produced, and did VO. Several issues won national awards.
• North Carolina State University. I did an audio series for alumni which I wrote and did VO.
• Environmental Protection Agency. I did VO and on camera narration for a series of video magazines.
• BA in Broadcast Journalism from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC.
• MS in Communication from North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC.
• I worked in radio news for 7 years when I first graduated from college.
• I worked as a freelance writer, on-camera narrator, and video producer for 15 years.
• I have worked as a director of communications for a statewide non-profit and I worked as team leader of the Creative Team and Public Relations at another statewide non-profit.
• I write and produce video and audio resources and I edit with Final Cut Pro.
My Studio Equipment
I work from my home office which is equipped with:
• Mac Powerbook
• MacBook Pro
• Shure PG42 condenser microphone
• Audio booth with Auralex Studiofoam
• Mackie ProFX mixer
• Final Cut Pro
• Garage Band
• Compressor for format conversion
• For on camera work, I am proficient in the use of an ear prompter
• For on camera, proficient in use of teleprompter
• Comfortable with live meeting moderation
• Medical recordings
• Technical (IT/IS) readings
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Traci DeVette Griggs by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Traci DeVette Griggs is a Standard subscriber.
• Traci DeVette Griggs was last active on Voice123 221 days ago