Character, and Accent Specialist. Engl/Span, too!
A video game and animation lead and character specialist with AAA experience.
I also do IVR (on-hold) messaging in English and Spanish.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am a native English speaker, but I grew up in Bolivia, South America where I learned to speak Spanish fluently. As a result, accents come very naturally to me.
I can do American, British, Scottish, Irish, (the following in English but with the listed accents) Spanish, German, Russian, India, Mid-eastern, Jamaican.
My Voice Experience
From voicing AAA games like Skyforge to indie games like Din's Curse, I've got the experience to bring the characters you've worked so hard on to life.
I am the voice of Syracuse, New York's Metro in-bus announcement system.
I have acted in over 150 audio projects from video games and film to animations and radio plays.
I have recorded nearly 30 commercial tags for Comcast, Minnesota lending voice to promotional spots such as MTV Music Awards for Master's Recording Institute, to Subway Spots for Cadillac.
I have also acted in 3 independent films including the Feature Length "Art of War".
In college I studied Music Theory and Composition, with an emphasis in Tuba (for which I got several scholarships including full tuition my last year), graduating with a Bachelors Of Elective Studies.
While there, I was in the Wind Ensemble, Concert band, Orchestra, student Brass Quintet and pep bands.
I also played professionally in the University Brass Quintet and the St. Cloud Orchestra. I took two years of Electronic Music where I learned to record and use Pro Tools, Peak, Soundforge and Unity.
I've recorded and sung on my own and in bands ever since high school, so I have kept my voice in excellent shape. I have received numerous voice lessons, including several from college voice teachers.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own studio, with the following resources:
- EV RE410 Cardioid Condenser mic (for vocals--it took me years to settle on this mic, but this one works perfectly to sweeten the mid-range, without sounding tinny in the highs.
- Shure SM58 (for instruments, sometimes for vocals but only for effect)
- Shure SM57
- Pro Tools MBOX 3 - I do all the audio recording with this.
Computer: Dual Core Pentium 960D 3.6 GHz
4GB OCZ Ram
Radeon HD 4850 with 1GB DDR3
- Fender Jazz bass
- PRS Soapbar II electric guitar
- Peavey Patriot electric guitar
- Too many effects pedals to list
- Alvarez acoustic guitar
- Aloha Ukelele
- M-Audio Oxygen 61(for piano, MIDI, and VI interface)
- Pro Tools 8.05 (for all audio recording and sequencing)
- Pro Tools Strike! Plugin for drum kit composition
- Pro Tools Structure for any other sound you can imagine.
- Pro Tools Hybrid
- Audacity (for individual file editing, compression, normalizing and effects)
I have taught Audio For Games at the Institute For Production and Recording (IPR) at Minneapolis, MN, so you can be assured that I'll be delivering great sound to you.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tori Kamal by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tori Kamal is a Standard subscriber.
• Tori Kamal was last active on Voice123 56 days ago