Warm, soothing, intelligent, authoritative, smooth
Corporate narration is Tori's specialty in voice over. Tori Barelli has a comforting voice that's easy to listen to for long periods of time. Her voice style is professional and intelligent. Tia Marlier sounds pleasantly informative - like she knows exactly what she's talking about. For commercials, Tori is very believable as a teacher, Mom or boss. If you need sophisticated and upscale, Tori can do that, too. Tori Barelli has the perfect voice for on hold messages or voice mail greetings.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Littleton, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British accent, Irish Brogue, NY-Brooklyn accent, Jewish accent.
My Voice Experience
My voice services and experience range from local radio and tv spots to national narration on HGTV with a lot in between including messages on hold, corporate narration, instructional & business videos, webcasts and interactive educational websites. I am the IVR voice for Dish Network. Other clients include Discovery Health Network, Saks Fifth Avenue, Time Warner Cable, Alpha Hydrox, Hunter Douglas, Remax, Motorola, Scott's Liquid Gold, Target VISA, Educationcitycom and the American Lung Association.
My 20+ year voice actor experience began with stage experience in theatre and I have 20 years of professional singing experience. My B.A. degree in Telecommunications sent me into a radio news career culminating in work at the NPR station, Colorado Public Radio for 4 years. I currently also enjoy a successful on camera acting career as an in-demand spokesperson and host.
My Studio Equipment
I use a Neumann TLM 103 microphone with a Grace PreAmp, have a Whisper Room, and am equipped with SOURCE CONNECT Standard.
I do this for a living full-time, so I am able to provide quick turnaround time on projects - usually same day; next day at the latest. I can provide mp3s, wavs or aiff files - via FTP if necessary.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Tori Barelli by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tori Barelli is a Premium subscriber.
• Tori Barelli was last active on Voice123 4 days ago