high energy, guy next door, deep, funny
warm and deep for narrations, fun and lively for comedies, high energy for sales or commercials
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Tony Tancredi
My Voice Experience
I'm a very passionate musician with a love for recording. I studied sound engineering at Golden West College. I have a studio in orange county where I film and record bands live. I ran an online publication called Tonality Magazine where we showcased these live recordings. Our goal was to give bands the live session video as a promotional tool. Unfortunately we weren't making enough money to continue producing these sessions. We recorded our last session in Feb of 2012. I have more than enough equipment to record/track anything and would love to get my foot in the door in the voice over industry.
Golden West College
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools 8
Digidesign 002 console
Presonus Studio Live 16ch firewire mixer
Tascam 388 tape machine
Universal Audio LA610 mic preamp/compressor
Joe Meek OneQ2 mic preamp/compressor
Neumann TLM 103
Neumann TLM 49
(2) Sterling Audio ST-55
(2) Audix OM5
(2) Audix OM2
Beta 52 kick mic
Various Audix drum mics
I play drums in a band called The Union Line. I have 10+ years of experience recording/engineering. I am open to working on any project where I am needed. I was the assistant manager at Guitar Center (store 122) where I was the top salesman. I work well alone or in a group and can manage a team.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Tony Tancredi by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tony Tancredi is a Standard subscriber.
Tony Tancredi does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tony Tancredi was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tony Tancredi does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tony Tancredi was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.