Warm, serious, young
Warm and serious for dramatic commercials or narrations. Young for video game voiceovers. Adaptable for different roles.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
White, redneck, ebonic, I can do Kermit the Frog, or other funny voices as well.
My Voice Experience
I have been a factory worker, a tech support specialist, a retail salesperson, a pharmacy warehouse worker, a fast food and restaurant employee. This is a new venture for me, but one that has been a long time coming. I have only had the opportunity to show my talent so far in things like reading to my kids, etc. Once, I was at a Christmas party, and we read Dickens' Christmas Carol, taking turns in reading from different sections. After I did my reading, the host of the party was asked by a seasoned voice actor, Denny Brownlee, if I was a professional, and was shocked and surprised to find that I was not. Outside of playing the part of Gilbert Blythe in Anne of Green Gables in high school, that's pretty much it.
This website is my formal introduction to voice acting. I have a degree in Recording Industry from MTSU in Tennessee, and that will help me do demos and other productions. I also write music, and record my own songs (see www.tonypartida.com). I have produced a music video for Christian rap artist Proverbalist (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgsFE6GTxnw). This is a new field for me, but one in which I feel I have the talent to succeed in. Of course, those successes will be appearing on this description field :)
My Studio Equipment
- Windows based PC (HP Elite, Intel Core i7 processor, 8Gb RAM, Windows 7 Operating System)Running Reaper Multitrack DAW software with mastering capabilities, if necessary.
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB audio interface
- AKG Condenser Microphone
- Shure SM58 microphone
I am used to speaking a lot, having had call center experience. Call center work calls for a lot of "acting" daily, if you know what I mean.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Tony Partida by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tony Partida is a Standard subscriber.
Tony Partida does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tony Partida was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tony Partida does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tony Partida was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.