Soothing, Pleasant, Professional, Confident, Calm
I have very professional deep resonating voice. I am a technical presenter and do presentations for education customers young and old. Authoritative for directional videos or recordings, calm and soothing for better understanding of complex instructions, firm and convincing for self help or narration.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Orlando, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I do tecnical business presentations regularly, I conduct technical tours of education facilities and present to CIO's, Teachers, Students and Parents. I've spent 10 years in the military as an officer presenting to Generals and commanding troops. I've presented as a keynote for Thompson Course learning.
I can't say I have any formal training in voiceover work. I have spent the past 6 years in front of education customers and clarity, brievity or thoroughness are all in my bag of tricks. Whether speaking for an hour or 20 minutes the constant variety always keep me prepared.
My Studio Equipment
I use the H2 Zoom to record all of my work.
Well, I suppose if I have to continue about other skills, I've also been featured on Pinellas County Schools Digital Learning Program
Whether I highlight my Military career, professional career or curent career as resources in the development of my voice, I believe that each has added benefits to where my voice is today.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Tony Franklin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tony Franklin is a Standard subscriber.
Tony Franklin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tony Franklin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tony Franklin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tony Franklin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.