British, warm, friendly, conversational, relatable. (TripAdvisor TV Owl)
Adult Male - British English Accent Voiceover.
Voice of TripAdvisor TV Campaigns in UK, US and Canada.
Voice styles: Warm, friendly, relatable, engaging, fun, authoritative, playful, genuine, smooth, knowledgeable, relaxed, distinctive and educated.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Leeds, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British. Northern, Yorkshire, Neutral English Accent
My Voice Experience
12 years experience in voiceover. (5 years actor training).
I have worked professionally in media / broadcast for almost 30 years.
12 years as a voiceover artist.
25 years experience in radio broadcast - as a presenter and producer.
5 years of Actor training. Principally in the Meisner Technique (classes in Leeds, Lyon, Brussels, Strasbourg and Copenhagen), and Acting For Camera with ActUpNorth in the UK.
Also workshops in improvisation, voice, Alexander Technique, Nicky Flacks - Acting With Passion.
I continue voice development and training as part of my ongoing voice career. Including 1-2-1 voice coaching.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM193 mic
Focusrite Scarlet 2i2 Audio interface.
PC: 64bit / 12gb ram / M-Audio PRO soundcard
Adobe CS5.5 (Production Premium incl. Audition).
Telephone in: for direction (UK and US numbers)
Skype: for direction.
ipDTL (including ISDN) and Source Connect Now.
Experienced producer of audio and video content.
Experienced web developer, and working with multimedia.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tony Collins Fogarty by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tony Collins Fogarty is a Premium subscriber.
• Tony Collins Fogarty has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours