Newscaster intonation, authoritative, dramatic
My voice is a mixture of warm, authoritative, and "best friend giving advice" for commercial work.
For presentations, books, and corporate copy, I have a neutral accent and easy-to-listen-to voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, British, small animal noises
My Voice Experience
Currently, I am the female narrator for "getAbstract", and have recorded hundreds of buisness book summaries for this company. In addition, I have done extensive voice recording for Bosch with providing narrations for training videos used worldwide.
Locally, I have provided voice for the promotional materials for a variety of New York organizations and yearly serve as the "Voice of God" for the Prix Galien award ceremony held at the Museum of Natural History.
As an accomplished vocalist, I have an acute awareness of my voice and its possibilities. Not only do I have the ear for voiceover, I also have the acting training as well.
In 2007 I completed an intense workshop with Voiceovers Unlimited based in NYC.
After graduating from UNC Greensboro, I attended the American Musical and Dramatic Academy in New York City.
My undergrad provided the foundation of healthy vocal production through extensive diction classes, mastery of the IPA, acting classes, and overall actor health.
Within the program at AMDA, I had two years of Vocal Production in relation to diction, approaching copy, establishing correct resonance, and maintaining vocal health.
Currently, I am a working vocalist and voiceover artist in NYC.
My Studio Equipment
Schoeps MK41 CMC6, Rode NT2 Microphones
Forssell SMP-2 Discrete Class A JFET Microphone Preamplifier
Lavry Blue AD converters
Sound Devices 788T Recorder
Bricasti M7 Stereo Reverb Processor
Magix Sequoia/Samplitude Audio Workstation
Acoustically treated, soundproof vocal booth
Thanks for checking out my profile!
We both want the same thing- to do our jobs well, have fun while we're doing it, and get compensated accordingly.
Let me help make your job a little easier. I have everything I need to make your project a success: the right voice, the right commitment, the right audio equipment, and the right attitude.
Thanks again and I look forward to working with you!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Toni Dolce by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Toni Dolce is a Standard subscriber.
• Toni Dolce was last active on Voice123 63 days ago