authority, command, trust, smooth, deep. credible
If your project requires an authoritative, commanding and credible presence then my voice and delivery would be ideal for you. Your project/product/company will be perceived as competent, confident and credible through a smooth/strong voice/on-camera delivery. Your image will be taken to a whole new level.
My delivery is well-suited to your corporate presentation, training video, documentary or commercial.
Your project will benefit from my 35 years experience as a television news anchorman
as I change tone, inflection and pace as needed by each of your individual projects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Wisconsin, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Your project will benefit from my 35+ years of doing voice and on-camera work for corporate presentations, training videos, commercials, promos, kiosks, documentaries and even National Football League events to include:
- Voice to introduce the Green Bay Packers on game day Sundays at Lambeau Field,
Green Bay, WI
- Great Lakes Fisheries Commission (GLFC): narrated documentary "Predator In
a project for which I also wrote the script.
- National Logging Congress: narrated event documentary and wrote script.
- Wisconsin Historical Society: narrated kiosks for museums and visitor centers across
- Might Eighth Air Force Museum, Marietta, GA: narrated documentary
- MegTec Corp., DePere, WI: narrated corporate video
- Conversion View Windows: narrated sales presentation
- American CancerSociety
- National Wild Turkey Federation
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
NOTE: I am providing testimonials here not as an endorsement of my voice but rather to give you an idea of the kind of person you'll be working with should I be fortunate enough to be invited by you to take part in your project.
"As many professional people I admire and respect have told me since day one...'get Zalaski as your emcee. He'll take charge and run your banquet flawlessly.' How true they were. I can't thank you enough for the job you did to make another chapter in Packers history one of our most memorable ever!"
VP/Sales & Marketing
Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame, Inc.
"Hi Tom. Your professional job and presence made our cancer ride a success."
Director of Security
Green Bay Packers
"Tom, thank you for your time and support up to and during our convention. Breakfast With Heroes would not have been the same!"
The Congressional Medal of Honor Society Convention
"Tom, as always you raise the level of our event with all you do. We are forever grateful."
Joe Langer, Coordinator
Harley-Davidson Green Bay Chapter Packerland Ride for Muscular Distrophy
"Tom, thank you for being such a powerful part of the Wisconsin Public Service Volunteer Awards. Your energy, humor and professionalism are so wonderful!"
Wisconsin Public Service Corporation
"Dear Tom. You did a terrific job with the perfect measure of warmth and humor, keeping the event running smoothly and making participants comfortable for bystanders amused and informed. You are especially to be commended for stepping in on such short notice with so little preparation time and still managing to do your usual professional-quality work.:
Paul Subas, Co-chair
St. Baldrick's Day Cancer Event
- 35+ years as television news anchorman, narrator, script writer and emcee.
- Masters Degree, Speech, Marshall University, Huntington, WV
- Bachelors Degree, Journalism, Marshall University, Huntington, WV
My Studio Equipment
- State-of-the-art production house (Digital Design Services, Inc. Green Bay, WI) to
Audio Technica mic, Logic Pro Digital Audio Workstation Software, Focusite Sapphire
PRO40 DAR, studio with green screen/chroma, cameras, editing and special effects and
- Home studio: Samson CO1U USB Studio Condenser Microphone
- On-camera talent for corporate presentations, documentaries and training videos
- Conduct seminars on media relations, public relations and fear of speaking in public
- Script writing
- I have authored four books:
"Mass Media Fast Track" (1993)
"The View From The Blanket" at Amazon and Barnes & Noble
"We Need To Do A Benefit Fundraiser - But How?" at Amazon and Barnes & Noble
"How To Manipulate The Media For Fun and Profit" at Amazon and Barnes & Noble
"Leave 'Em Speechless - How To Get Over The Fear of Public Speaking" (to be
released in 2014)
- Copy editing: If you are spending substantial dollars on a project, it must be flawless in all aspects. Too often a project loses its effectiveness or even fails because of poor writing, non-sequiters, voice talent not understanding the copy, mispronunciations, wrong inflections or a project concept that simply doesn't make sense.
I can gently and diplomatically help you overcome these hurdles so that your project meets MY standards.
I say "MY standards" not out of arrogance, but rather, gratitude. For 35 years I've made a living thanks to companies that advertise on television. Too often, however, these companies don't get what they paid for. Their commercials, scripts and story lines are absolutely awful, but TV sales reps and advertising agencies say nothing and allow the advertiser to waste their money. The reps and agencies just take the money and run. I will not do that!
If I see a less-than-acceptable script or project, I'm going to tell you and help you!
Whether you hire me or not, if I see a flaw in your script, I'm going to let you know!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tom Zalaski by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tom Zalaski is a Standard subscriber.
• Tom Zalaski was last active on Voice123 14 days ago