Conversational, Warm, friendly, believable
I have been a character actor for several years and possess a rich, deep, baritone that is suitable for commercial, narration, audio book, and character projects. With my years of experience, I can also convey a sense of authority and worldliness without sounding too announcery. I've got a bit of gravel and gravitas that enhances any project I work on.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, redneck, Brooklyn
My Voice Experience
I have been acting and doing voice work for several years. I've worked on projects in theater, film, and voiceover including such shows as "Communist Robot Aliens", "Silent Cries", "The Torch", and a few local and regional commercial spots.
College graduate from Florida State University with a BA degree in English Literature/Theatre. Acting, Improvisation, and Voice Over classes with Vince Pisani, Dave Pileggi, and Deborah Richards at Creative Studios of Atlanta. Pinch'n'ouch Theatre company with concentration on Meisner Technique.
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT 1A Microphone, Mackie Board, Pro Tools, Adobe Audition, Cool Edit Pro, complete Back Traxx library.
In addition to being an actor and voice over talent, I have also run my own copy writing business for the past 25 years.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tom Todaro by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tom Todaro is a Standard subscriber.
Tom Todaro does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tom Todaro was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tom Todaro does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tom Todaro was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.