Mid range, Attitude, Smooth, Guy Next Door, Gen-X
Tom Spath - Voice Talent
Tom has been in the VO industry for 7 years. His voice has been heard around the nation. From New York, to California and many places in between. Tom has a wide vocal range, and no regional dialect allowing him to be more versatile. Young adult, middle age adult, senior, soft spoken, guy next door, announcer-man, gen-x, alternative, and hard sell are some of the delivery methods he is accustom to.
Graduated from Brown College with a degree in Broadcasting in 2001. Studied advertising sales, copy writing, voice and articulation, diction, audio production on digital audio workstations, and acting.
Radio/TV Imaging, Promos, Nightclub Spots, & Hard-Sell
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New Yorker, Mafioso, Redneck, Hillbilly, Midwestern, Flamboyant Homosexual, cartoon voices, teenage boy, nerd/geek, cartman, mr. garrison, dopey, cheech marin, tommy chong, stonner, canadian, sloth from the goonies, quagmire "giggity giggity"
My Voice Experience
Voice Over Experience
* Voice Of Silverton Lodge & Casino - Las Vegas, NV
* Imaging Voice Of KIMX - Cheyenne, WY
* Imaging Voice Of Adventure 103-3 FM, Laramie
* Voice Of Insomniac Promotions
* Voice Of Powerstation Nightclub
* Habitat For Humanity
Tom has studied voice and articulation, diction and pronunciation, delivery techniques and style, audio production, and acting.
My Studio Equipment
Pro tools 7
Waves Diamond Bundle
Adobe Audition 1.5
Ableton Live 8
Dynamic Condenser Mic
16 Channel Mixer
I aim to please. Choose me for your project and find out for yourself!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Thomas Spath by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Thomas Spath is a Standard subscriber.
Thomas Spath does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Thomas Spath was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Thomas Spath does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Thomas Spath was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.